1. GENERAL ISSUES
a. These Booking Terms and Conditions apply to the booking of the Funtastic Kds Play Ltd (the ‘Activities”) and any ancillary products at the location set out in Funtastic Kds Play Ltd Confirmation.
b. These Booking Terms and Conditions contain important information concerning participation by you and members of your party and, accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall ensure that all members of your party are aware of and accept these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. No variation to these Booking Terms and Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Funtastic.
d. Any typographical clerical or other error or omission in any booking confirmation or other documentation issued by Funtastic (including any electronic documentation) shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Funtastic. Funtastic reserves the right to make changes to the Activities whether to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements or otherwise.
2. BOOKING CONFIRMATION
a. No booking shall be deemed to have been accepted unless accepted in writing by Funtastic(which shall include Funtasticemail confirmation of booking).
c. You must advise Funtastic as soon as possible of any mistake in Funtastic’s booking confirmation. Funtastic shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that you and your party’s participation commences at the time booked and it shall be the responsibility of each participant to ensure that they arrive in sufficient time. Late arrivals may not be permitted to undertake the Activities and no refunds or compensation will be payable in such circumstances.
Adults are permitted to enter the play frame to supervise their children but cannot 'play' on the equipment. Our rules strictly forbid adults using the slides in the play sessions open to the general public. This is best practice within the play industry to avoid potential collisions.
1) All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. FUNTASTIC does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
2) Only children who are under 4’10” or 148cm in height may play. Children to the age of and including 11 years old may play.
3) Recommended clothing to be worn by children: long sleeved tops, full length trousers and socks. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man-made fibres are not recommended and may prevent children from using some of the attractions at FUNTASTIC.
4) Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
5) Nappy changing facilities can be found in the girls, boys and disabled toilets and the use of potties etc should be conducted in these toilets. Please place all nappies in the correct bins provided.
6) Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
7) Please remove shoes before entering the play area.
8) Socks must be worn at all times.
9) In case of a problem please notify a member of FUNTASTIC team. There are always first aiders and a supervisor/ on-duty manager on site at all times
10) Play may be restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
11) Age restrictions vary dependant on the play zone visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children. There are signs up in all areas to indicate the age restrictions. Please ensure your children are aware of them.
12) Please do not play in front of slide exits.
13) Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
14) No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
15) Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
16) Fighting and bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
17) It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or system structures.
18) It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play area. The use of E Cigs are not permitted within the building.
19) Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
20) Balls or other objects should not be thrown at others.
21) For health and safety reasons only food and drink purchased at FUNTASTIC can be consumed on the premises. FUNTASTIC reserve the right to ask deliberate disobeyers of this to leave.
22) For health and safety reasons any persons wearing a plaster cast are not permitted to enter the play areas.
23) No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play areas.
24) In the interest of health and safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report all spillages to a member of staff.
25) Report all accidents to a member of staff to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
26) Before purchasing Trampoline access wristbands please ask the receptionist for closure times of the trampolines. The trampolines close for private parties throughout the day.
27) Wristbands are only valid for on the day purchase and cannot be used again.
28) Please ensure that anyone under the age of 11 keeps their FUNTASTIC wristband on for the duration of your visit. Our wristbands are numbered and will act as a safety feature for you and your child/children. Failure to keep them on may result in a delay on departure from the premises.
29) All damages to FUNTASTIC property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
30) Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Please do not attempt to intervene yourself.
31) We reserve the right to ask people to leave and we are not authorized to issue on the day refunds. Any concerns that may require a refund can only be issued by the general manager upon a full investigation.
The FUNTASTIC team supervise the venue and help maximise your children's enjoyment from the play experience. They are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given to ensure the safety of children using the play centre, FUNTASTIC cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment.
a. You shall be entitled to cancel your open Play booking subject to FUNTASTIC receiving your request for cancellation at least 24 hours before the booked start time. Any requests for cancellation must be made by telephoning the booking line: 029 2086 7130.
Bookings are non refundable, we can offer to re schedule the time or date with 24 hours notice.
b. FUNTASTIC shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that FUNTASTIC decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as possible.
You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation under this clause but no other compensation shall be payable.
c. In the event that it proves necessary to close the Activities for reasons beyond the control of FUNTASTIC and in circumstances where your party has commenced participation in the Activities, you shall not be entitled to any refund (in part or in whole). In such circumstances FUNTASTIC may, but shall not be obliged to, offer alternative dates or times at reduced rates.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
a. Subject to any terms agreed in writing between FUNTASTIC and you, our charges shall be calculated at our current rates and payment in full shall be due at the time of booking. The charges include the cost of purchasing the Activities.
Payment may be made by debit or credit card either online or by contacting the booking line if a group or party booking: 029 2086 7130
7. REFUNDS AND AMENDMENTS
a. Payments made by debit or credit card will be refunded to the same card or, if the card has subsequently expired, by cheque. Payments made by Gift Voucher will be refunded by the issuing of a replacement Gift Voucher to the same value.
b. Where multiple forms of payment are used, FUNTASTIC reserves the right to refund any monies due on a refund or amendment by credit or cheque.
c. All classes require at least 24hrs notice of cancellation. Failure to notify us after this period will result in the class being charged to your account for next time.
d. Party bookings are subject to an initial booking of 50% deposit. This deposit secures your booking and ensures your party date and time is yours. If you cancel your party booking these are non-refundable, however you will be offered the option to re-schedule for a date available within 12 months.
a. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions FUNTASTIC shall not be responsible for the loss, or damage, of or to any property or to any person arising from the booking of or participation in the Activities.
b. Parking facilities are available at the site, and any vehicles are left at the owners’ risk and subject to any conditions and the payment of any fees as may be required by the provider of such facilities at the site location.
c. Except as otherwise provided in these Booking Terms and Conditions any liability of FUNTASTIC shall be limited to the refund of any charges paid to FUNTASTIC.
d. Nothing contained in these Booking Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall limit the liability of FUNTASTIC in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of FUNTASTIC or of its employees, agents or contractors.
a. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal invalid or other wise unenforceable it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
b. Nothing above shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any of these Booking Terms and Conditions.
c. These Booking Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and FUNTASTIC and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.